Saturday, August 7, 2010

His faithfulness


Sometimes, when we feel as if nothing will work out, and nothing will come to pass, Jesus surprises us with a miracle. But, the fact that He does this humbles me beyond words. He is all-powerful, all-mighty and all-knowing, but we doubt, question and think that He has forsaken us. It is at that moment that He provides in a way that we never thought possible.

I myself have been guilty of this many times. Especially with the new house for the kids, having the money needed to go on the trip, and having someone else to go with me. I was so sure that nothing would work out, and that everything would crumble. But amidst my unbelief and doubt, Jesus loved me more. He provided the house for the children's village, provided the money needed to outfit the house, provided the money needed to return to South Africa and provided Sarah Ogle, who is one of the best accomplices one could ever have. He has also provided for Pfunanane like nothing else. He has brought so much support in, and more and more people are becoming interested in the school and visiting.

I cannot begin to even sing enough of His praises and what He has done. I am overjoyed in what He has done and that He has provided so much. He has also loved me more and move aside from my struggling heart... what a good and gracious heavenly Father we serve.

Now, we are certain that He will give us a Quantum. When He will, we have no clue. This car (it's more like a bus) will give Sarah the ability to easily transport the children. With the Quantum, everyone will be able to attend church and go everywhere together. Please pray that Jesus will provide one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment