Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lebo and Wendy



Oh, and for those of you following me... while I was writing my most previous post, Lebo and Wendy were sitting here watching me, and they wanted me to mention them in the post, but I forgot. So I'm going to mention them now. Lebo and Wendy are two girls living in the children's village with Sarah. Wendy is 12 and Lebo is 10. Such beautiful, loving and sweet girls. Here are pictures of Lebo and Wendy. (the one with the cake is Lebo and the one hiding behind the plant is Wendy)

3 comments:

  1. Hi sissy... Hope you are enjoying your time in South Africa. I like the picture of Wendy and Lebo. They look like nice girls. Everyone has been praying for you the past couple of days including me. Have a nice time :} Talk to you soon!!
    - Love your sissy danny :}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meredith, we're all proud of you and praying for you and all of the children and leaders there.

    David

    ReplyDelete