Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home, at last.


Never have I experienced Matthew 7:7 in such a way as in the last couple of months. It says, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." God has been good and gracious to me, Sarah Ogle and Sarah Haver. He has provided so much, more than any of us could have imagined. He provided the money for Sarah and me to come here, and now He has provided the house for Sarah and the children. I cannot believe how fast the neighbors moved out, because we thought we wouldn't get it until the beginning August. We are moving furniture in as I type. There aren't words to describe how happy I am to be back here, in Modjadjiskloof, at Pfunanane and with these precious children. At one point, I didn't think I would be able to come back, and Sarah didn't think she would ever have the house. But because of the prayers from many of you, and because of how merciful and loving our God is, everything came to pass and it was more than we expected.
I've only been here for two days, and already I have seen Jesus work in mighty ways. I cannot wait to see what else He will do.
I love every minute of being here and am beyond thankful for those that supported me and made this trip possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment